Monday, September 3, 2012

In the beginning...





Welcome to my Nutrisystem Food Review and dieting journey.
I started on Nutrisystem on  8/28/2012 at 197lbs I have been on and off diets for over 17 years since my first child was born, he's now 's graduating H.S. soon and I'm still on a diet! That was it I'd had enough when a friend told me she had lost 60lbs on Nutrisystem in 7months! So I did the research, the "diet" is based on a low Glycemic Index Index because it breaks down slower and allows you to feel full longer. And I have to tell you as someone who is ALWAYS hungry, I feel FULL the entire day! It also can be customized for diabetics. Now as of this point I have been told my blood sugar level is fine however almost my entire family is diabetic so this is a good option for me as a preventative.
The thing I love most about the Nutrisystem diet is that everything is already measured, they figure out the calories, the amount for the serving size, the glycemic index, fiber, proteins, sugars etc. For years i have been reading every nutrition book, learning the nutritional value of this vegetable and this fruit and now I just eat, I no longer have to worry about it. The information is on every package but I refuse to read it because I was obsessed before.
Like I said on 8/28/2012 I started Nutrisystem at 197lbs and this morning 9/3/12 only 7 days later I am 191.4 lbs that's 5.6lbs lost in 7days! I'll take it! The number I'd really like to see soon is 165lbs because in the 18yrs that I've been married my husband has never seen that weight on me.And besides all the health reasons, I am tired of obsessing trying to get thin again, I am just ready to be thin!



No comments:

Post a Comment