Monday, September 3, 2012

Nutrisystem Cinnamon Bun Bar (Breakfast)10 Yummy Stars!

10 Yummy Stars!    Cinnamon Bun Bar

This has got to be my FAVORITE so far! I was expecting a dried out granola bar with some white chocolate yoghourt.  But it was OMG like... Soft, chewy, sweet like butter icing on a real cinnamon bun, it REALLY tastes like a Cinnamon Bun! BRAVO to Nutrisystem!


NUTRITION FACTS
Serving Size 1 Bar
Serving Per Container 1.0
Amount Per Serving 1
 
Calories 150
Calories from Fat 20
 
%Daily Value
Total Fat 2.5g         4%
Saturated Fat 1.5g    8%
Trans Fat 0g
 
Cholesterol 0mg      0%
Sodium 100mg        4%
Total Carbohydrate 27g    9%
Dietary Fiber 2g       8%
Sugars 6g
Protein 7g
   
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 0%
Calcium 4%
Iron 10%


 I eat this for breakfast after I finish my Nutrisystem Shake

No comments:

Post a Comment